CHOCOLATE WEIGHT WATCHERS MUFFINS
This easy 3 Ingredient Chocolate Weight Watchers Muffins Recipe is a perfect small treat! Satisfy your chocolate craving with a low Smartpoint muffin.Course Breakfast, Dessert Cuisine American Keyword breakfast, Mini Muffins, muffins, Weight watchers, ww Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 20 minutes Total Time 25 minutes Servings 40https://2970eadfd1fe3252eff8de417fab5e19.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
- 1 Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 100 Calorie Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Cup of water
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl whisk together your yogurt and water.
- Mix in the dry cake mix, you will not use any other ingredients on the cake mix box.
- Take a paper towel and get it wet with vegetable oil.
- Rub down the Muffin Pan with the greased paper towel so your muffins will easily pop out of the pan.
- I always use a cookie scoop to fill the baking cups half full, these do grow fairly large.
- Bake for about 15-22 minutes depending on your oven, I use a toothpick to check the doneness of the muffin.
- Serve and enjoy!!