- 2 cups chocolate spread of choice I used homemade healthy “Nutella”
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice * See notes
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups chocolate chips of choice ** See notes
- Line a large plate or tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your chocolate spread, sticky sweetener of choice and coconut flour. Mix until a smooth and thick batter remains.
- Using your hands, form small balls with the cookie dough. Place on the lined plate/tray and press into a small cookie shape. Refrigerate.
- Melt your chocolate chips of choice. Once melted, use two forks and dip each cookie in the melted chocolate until completely covered. Refrigerate until the chocolate coating has firmed up.
* For non-keto sticky sweeteners, see notes for tested options.** Any baking/meltable chocolate can be used. 4 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Brownie No Bake Cookies (Keto, Low Carb) can keep at room temperature, in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks. They are best kept refrigerated, for up to 2 months. They are freezer friendly for up to 5 months.
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 7% | Vitamin C: 5% | Calcium: 6% | Iron: 4%