- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate(55g), at least 85% cocoa solids
- 1 tbsp super-fine almond flour***see notes
- 2 oz butter unsalted, plus more for greasing ramekins
- 2 eggs
- 3.5 tbsp powdered sweetener (So Nourished) or more, depending on the chocolate you use
- Heat oven to 175 Celsius/350 Fahrenheit.
- Grease 2 ramekins with butter.
- Melt the chocolate and butter and stir to combine.
- Beat your eggs well – best with a mixer.
- Add to the chocolate/butter mix together with almond flour and sweetener and stir. You’ll get a dough-like consistency that is pourable.
- Pour into 2 ramekins.
- Bake 9 minutes until the top is set but still jiggly. Do not over-bake!
- Turnout onto plates and serve with a dusting of powdered sweetener and pomegranate seeds or a couple of raspberries. A mint leaf would round off the look nicely!
This recipe makes 2 servings!