PREP TIME5 minutesCOOK TIME40 minutesTOTAL TIME45 minutes
Amount Per Serving:CALORIES: 221TOTAL FAT: 7gSATURATED FAT: 1gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 6gCHOLESTEROL: 0mgSODIUM: 91mgCARBOHYDRATES: 37gFIBER: 4gSUGAR: 2gPROTEIN: 4g
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add potatoes to large bowl. Toss well with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place in Air Fryer basket.
- Cook at 400°F for 30 minutes.
- Turn potatoes and cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Serve immediately with toppings of your choice!
Reheat leftover baked potatoes: If you happen to have leftover potatoes and would like to crisp them back up toss them back into the air fryer for about 4 to 5 minutes, at 400°F, and enjoy all over again.