These were AMAZING! BEST keto crackers yet!. just made some tiny changes. This recipe makes about 40 crackers if you use all the dough (although it depends on cracker size). Per cracker: Total Fat 3.9, Saturated Fat 1.7g, Total Carbohydrate 0.8g, Dietary Fiber 0.4g, Total Sugars 0.1g, Protein 0.9g FOR THE KETO CRACKERS 96 g almond flour 20 g coconut flour 20 g flax meal 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt 100 g grass-fed butter 55 g cream cheese 1 egg lightly beaten 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar FOR THE TOPPING garlic powder italian herbs parmesan
- In a mixer or food processor, combine dry ingredients until incorporated.
- Add the butter and cream cheese and pulse or mix until crumbly.
- Add the egg and apple cider vinegar. Mix again for a few seconds (careful not to over process, dough should still be a bit crumbly).
- Form into a round and cover in cling wrap. Let chill in the fridge for 1 hr.
- After chilled, preheat oven to 350F. Then roll out dough between two sheets of parchment paper (about 1/8 in thick) cut or shape how you prefer. Refrigerate another 10 mins, then sprinkle with toppings.
- Bake 17-20 mins. edges should turn golden brown.
Makes quite a few crackers (varies based on cracker shape)– I used half of my dough and fridges the other half for later- made 24 crackers.