Prep time15 mins
Cook time13 mins
Total time28 mins
This recipe is gluten free, vegetarian, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
Extra Easy – 1 HEb and 2 syns
Green – 1 HEb and 2 syns
Original – 1 HEb and 2 syns
WW Smart Points – 7
Gluten Free/b] – use gluten-free oatsAuthor: Slimming EatsServes: 3Ingredients
- 120g/4oz Oats – 3 HEb’s
- ⅓ cup of fat free vanilla yoghurt
- ¼ cup of sukrin:1 (or other sweetener of choice) – 2 syns
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of baking powder (ensure gluten free, for this recipe to be gluten free)
- ¼ tsp of baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of no added sugar Raspberry Jam – 3 syns
- 1.5 tsp/5g of icing sugar – 1 syn
- Spray Oil
- Preheat oven to 180c/350f (gas mark 4)
- Add the oats to a blender and blend till fine.
- Stir in the baking powder and soda
- In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs, fat free vanilla yoghurt, vanilla extract and sukrin.
- Mix into the oat mixture until all combine.
- Grease 9 holes of the whoopie pie tray with spray oil (although if you tray is non stick, you shouldn’t need to grease it)
- Add the mixture evenly to the 9 holes on the whoopie tray.
- Place in the oven and back for 13 mins, until lightly golden (test with a wooden skewer to make sure cooked through)
- Allow to cool.
- Then using the opposite end of a spoon make little pocket holes on one end.
- Pipe in a little bit of jam (1 tsp per doughnut), (if you don’t have an icing piper, you can add the jam to a ziplock bag and make a small slit on one corner, it will work similar)
- Dust with the icing sugar
NotesNote: No added sugar jam, may vary in syns, so you may need to adjust syns accordingly
The baking powder and soda is negligible when divided into 3, so for that reason I haven’t synned it.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only.
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
[b]If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in fullNutrition InformationServing size: 1 Calories: 236.1 Fat: 6.6g Saturated fat: 1.7g Carbohydrates: 33.3g Sugar: 7.5g Sodium: 335.5mg Fibre: 3.6g Protein: 9.8g Cholesterol: 125.1mg