Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 90 mins
Total time: 1 hour 40 mins
Serves: 8 7SP Freestyle, 7SP/4PP per serving
- 1 ready made reduced fat graham crust *I buy these in the U.S, you can use the regular ones, just might want to check if it changes points
- 8 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 heaping cup fat free cool whip
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh strawberries
- Use your food processor and puree your blueberries and strawberries together.
- In a bowl, using an electric mixer, cream together your cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Add in your cool whip and blend till creamy.
- Use a spatula and place your cream cheese mixture in your graham pie crust.
- Add your pureed fruit to top (leave 1 Tbsp aside) and mix into your cream cheese mixture * you can do this in the bowl before placing the cream cheese mixture on top if you prefer, I mixed it in the pie crust as I did not want it mixing too much, also helps with the color affect.
- Place your remaining 1 Tbsp of pureed fruit on top to finish of the swirl affect.
- Let set in fridge for at least 90 minutes.
- Cut into 8 equal servings, store in fridge till ready to serve. *Optional to top with some whip cream and fresh fruit. Each serving is 7 freestyle smart points (4 points plus, old WW program)
- Nutritional info per serving (incl fruit) Calories… 161… Fat 7.3g…Sat fat 4.5g… Carbs 21.9g…Fiber 0.9g…Sugars 11g…Protein 2.1g