- 8 oz wheat ciabatta bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 oz turkey breakfast sausage
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1-1/2 cup 4 ounces reduced-fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Arrange bread cubes on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8 minutes or until toasted.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage to pan; cook 7 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble.
- Combine milk, cheese, eggs, parmesan cheese, paprika, salt and pepper in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add bread, sausage, scallions and mushrooms, tossing well to coat bread. Spoon mixture into a 13×9-inch baking dish. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Uncover casserole.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until set and lightly browned.
- Cut into 8 pieces; serve immediately.
Serving: 1/8th, Calories: 289kcal, Carbohydrates: 18.2g, Protein: 24.3g, Fat: 12.4g, Saturated Fat: 1.8g, Cholesterol: 86.7mg, Sodium: 355mg, Fiber: 1.3g, Sugar: 0.6gBlue Smart Points:8Green Smart Points:9Purple Smart Points:8Points +:7