Makes 6 servings at 5 freestyle smart points, this dish is super easy to make
- 1- 7.5oz package pillsbury biscuits (the one in the 4 value pack, if you cant find them buy the bigger ones and weigh it out)
- 5 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup skim or 1% milk
- 8oz diced cooked ham
- 1 cup diced peppers
- ¾ cup diced onion (I used red onion)
- 1 cup light grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9×13 casserole dish, set aside.
- Dice up your onions, peppers and ham. Cut your biscuits into 8 small pieces each.
- Spread the dough pieces evenly on the bottom of your casserole dish.
- In a large bowl whisk together your eggs and milk, then add in your peppers, onions, ham and ⅔ cup of cheese. Set aside the remaining ⅓ cup.
- Pour over top of your biscuit pieces and spread evenly.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Remove and cover loosely with a piece of foil, spray the foil with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Return to oven for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and leave in oven uncovered for another 5 minutes. Makes 6 servings. Store in sealed container in the fridge or will freeze well.
NotesSP Freestyle- (blue & purple) 5 using WW recipe builder
Smart points- (green) 6 using WW recipe builder
Point plus- 6 using PP calculator
Nutritional info Per serving Calories 247… Fat 8.4g… Saturated fat 2.8g… Carbohydrates 21.7g… Fiber 1g… Sugars 1.3g… Protein 20.9g using My Fitness Pal