- 1 stickbutter, melted
- 3large butterfinger candy bars
- 2 cpowdered sugar
- 1 pkgangel food cake
- 1large container of cool whip
- Add Ingredients to Grocery List
How to Make Butterfinger Dessert
- Make angel food cake, and let cool. Break up cake into pieces and put in a 9×13 inch pan, set aside.
- Mix together butter, powdered sugar, and egg yolks. Add cool whip and butterfinger candy bars crushed, leave some butterfinger to sprinkle on top.
- Pour cool whip and candy bar mixture over angel food cake pieces. Refrigerate. Add remaining crushed candy bar on top of the dessert.