- 1 cup self rising flour
- ¾ cup Fage 0% fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- ¼ cup Kraft Fat Free Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine self rising flour and Fage 0% fat Greek Yogurt, with garlic powder, Old Bay seasoning, and fat free shredded cheddar cheese.
- Mix the ingredients together to make a dough and form into a ball on flat surface.
- Flatten the dough to 1 ½-2 inches thick and use a biscuit cutter to cut out 6 biscuits from the dough.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 18-20 minutes at 400 degrees until the tops have started to brown.
Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 6g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 47mg | Potassium: 20mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 0.2mg