These slimming-friendly Chocolate Brownies are the perfect treat if you’re following a diet plan like Weight Watchers or calorie counting!
- 100 grams Self Raising Flour
- 50 grams Reduced Fat Margarine Spread
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 4 medium Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 4 tsp Choc Shot
- 4 tbsp Granulated Sweetener
- 25 grams Dark Chocolate Chips
- Low Calorie Cooking Spray
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Spray a baking tin (approx 8×8 inches) with Low Calorie Cooking Spray and line the bottom with baking parchment.
- Place the reduced fat margarine spread, granulated sweetener, baking powder, self raising flour, eggs, cocoa and choc shot into a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into the lined baking tin and sprinkle over the dark chocolate chips. Place in the oven for 17 minutes.
- Once cooked, turn out onto a wire rack and remove the baking parchment. Cut into 16 squares and serve warm or cold!