Yield: 4 servings (1 Freestyle point per serving)
Course: Side Dish
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar (or distilled white vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Peel and slice the cucumbers. Add to a mixing bowl.
- Slice the red onion and add it to the cucumbers.
- In a small bowl add the sour cream, dill, garlic, vinegar, sugar and salt. Mix together, then add to the cucumbers. Stir together and serve!