1) 6 eggs
2) herbs (I use dill)
3) 3 of the chicken sausage links chopped up
4) bagel thins
5) (optional) fat free cheese sprinkle
1) heat oven to 350°
2) mix up the egg and herbs in a bowl (next time I’ll toss in spinach and veggies)
3) a quick shot of cooking spray in each hollow
4) pour egg mixture in the pan
5) chop up sausages
6) drop pieces (1/2 sausage per egg) into the egg
7) bake for 20-25 minutes until eggs are set
I added on a sprinkle of fat free cheese for 0 points
Serve on a toasted bagel skinny (3 points) for a yummy bagel sandwich!
The remaning cooked eggs can be refrigerated and heated up in a few seconds in the microwave!