- 2 C. Frozen Tortellini
- 1 C. Marinara Sauce
- 1 Zucchini diced
- 1/2 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1/4 White Onion
- 1.5 Tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tsp. Garlic
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 C. Parmesan Cheese
- 1 C. Lowfat Mozzarella shredded
- Fresh basil Optional
- Saute onion, zucchini and garlic in large skillet until tender.
- Add in marinara, diced tomatoes, seasonings, Parmesan cheese, and tortellini then mix well.
- Cook covered 8-10 minutes or until center of tortellini is soft.
- Remove from heat, remove lid, and sprinkle mozzarella cheese to cover.
- Bake on 400* for 15 minutes or until cheese is a bit crispy.
- Serve garnished with basil (optional) and Enjoy!
Weight Watchers Tortellini Bake is 10 PointsPlus, but you can reduce the points count by halving the cheese in the recipe. As always, adding veggies is a plus! They’re 0 points and add flavor, nutrients, and texture.