Easy Keto Butter Cake Recipe – a delicious, fluffy, indulgent vanilla butter cake that is naturally low carb and keto diet compliant!
- 1 1/2 cups of unsalted butter melted and lightly browned
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups of finely milled almond flour
- 1/4 of coconut flour
- 2 cups of sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 10-inch spring-form pan with butter.
- Melt and lightly brown the butter in a saucepan then allow to cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking powder and set aside.
- Beat all the eggs and sugar substitute in a stand-up mixer on high until mixture is thick and a shade of pale yellow, about 6 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients in ¼ cup increments into the egg and sugar-substitute batter folding gently with a rubber spatula. *Do not over stir, mix only to combine.
- Once the batter has been mixed add the now cooled melted brown butter by gently folding into the batter until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the lightly greased pan.
- Bake the cake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow this cake to cool completely before serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.