These Flourless Chocolate Cookies are a chewy cookie with a crunchy topping! You’ll love the rich chocolate flavor in a unique cookie!
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened dark chocolate cocoa powder (I love using this one)
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 4 egg whites (no need to beat them)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine powdered sugar, cocoa powder, salt, egg whites and vanilla. Stir until mixture comes together. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a 2 Tbsp cookie scoop, drop by tablespoons onto a prepared baking sheet. Be sure to leave several inches between cookies as these will SPREAD!
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, keeping your eye on them closely. They will begin to puff up and become slightly cracked and glossy. THAT is when you want to remove them from the oven for best flavor! Mine took 12 minutes, but the original recipe was for 15 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool about 5 minutes on the pan, then use a metal spatula to remove them to a wire rack to cool completely. They will stick to the parchment paper if you allow them to cool too long.
- Store in an airtight container for about 3 days for best flavor! ENJOY!
Yield: 24Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 191Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 49mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 26gProtein: 2g