graham cracker crumbs
1 Tbsp, melted
Peanut Butter & Co. Chocolate peanut powder
6 Tbsp, cold
WW Whipped cream cheese spread
¼ cup(s), at room temperature
WW Giant chocolate fudge ice cream bar
1 bar(s), melted
fat free whipped topping
Sugar free chocolate syrup
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, milk, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Press into a 9” pie plate and up sides.
- Whisk together chocolate peanut butter powder and water.
- Whisk in Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese and Giant Chocolate Fudge Bar to combine.
- Fold in whipped topping until combined. Pour into graham crust and freeze overnight or for several hours before serving.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup when serving.
Serving size: 1 slice