Frozen Yogurt Bark with Berries – Frozen yogurt studded with gorgeous blue and red berries! A delicious, fun, and healthy dessert!
Servings: 8 Servings WW Freestyle: 2
Prep Time10 mins Cook Time50 mins Total Time 1 hr
- ▢2 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- ▢1/4 cup agave (honey or maple syrup are also OK to use)
- ▢1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ▢1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ▢pinch salt
- ▢strawberries, sliced
- ▢chopped pecans, for garnish
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine yogurt, agave, vanilla, lemon juice, and salt; whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer yogurt mixture to previously prepared baking sheet and spread it around to an even thickness.
- Top with berries.
- Garnish with nuts (optional)
- Freeze for 2 to 3 hours, or until firm.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
- Keep in the freezer.
Frozen Yogurt Bark with Berries Amount Per Serving Calories 80
Fat 0g0% Saturated Fat 0g0% Cholesterol 1mg0% Sodium 47mg2% Potassium 220mg6% Carbohydrates 15g5% Fiber 1g4% Sugar 12g13% Protein 3g6% Vitamin A 10IU0% Vitamin C 16.8mg20% Calcium 129mg13% Iron 0.3mg2%