- 2 eggs
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2-3 medium bananas)
- 1¾ cups “PROTEIN PACKED – Cinnamon Oat” Kodiak Cakes mix
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Dark chocolate chips to sprinkle
- Pre-heat oven to 325F.
- Whisk the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt, and set aside.
- In a different bowl, beat eggs, coconut oil, honey, greek yogurt and vanilla extract until well blended. Stir in the smashed bananas, Kodiak Cakes mix and chopped walnuts.
- Pour batter into 9×5 inch greased loaf pan, sprinkle with some dark chocolate chips and some chopped walnuts. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until it passes the “toothpick test”. Cool for 10 minutes, slice and ENJOY with a cup of coffee!
Sheina’s tip: I like putting my banana bread slices in the toaster and then topping it with PB. Simply THE BEST!!!