Snickers Bars made from scratch with creamy caramel, easy nougat, peanuts and chocolate. Make a whole pan of your favorite candy bar to share!Homemade Snickers Bars are pretty much a dream come true! I found this recipe in an old family cookbook from ages ago. I have no idea why I waited so long to make it because these are incredible! Don’t let the instructions scare you away- there are several steps but they’re simple to do and an entire tray of Homemade Snickers Bars comes together in less than 30 minutes. Enjoy!I’ll first give the complete list of ingredients you need, then I’ll break it down into each step/ layer below.
What are Snickers made of?
- 2 cups chocolate chips (divided into two 1 cup portions)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (divided into three 1/4 cup portions)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk or heavy whipping cream (divided into two 1/4 cup portions)
- 7 oz tub marshmallow cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 bag caramels (11 oz)