- 4 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup keto maple syrup * See notes
- 2/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 2-3 cups chocolate chips of choice
- Line a 10 x 10-inch square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor (or large mixing bowl), blend all your ingredients, except for the chocolate, until a thick batter remains.
- Pour the coconut batter into the lined pan and press firmly into place. Refrigerate until firm.
- Once firm, cut your coconut bars up into 24 small bars or 12 larger ones. Place in the freezer.
- Melt your chocolate chips of choice. Remove coconut bars from freezer and moving quickly, dip each bar in the melted chocolate until evenly coated. Once all the chocolate is used up, refrigerate the bounty bars until firm.
* Non-keto readers, feel free to sub this for pure maple syrup or agave nectar. Non-strict vegans can sub it for manuka honey.** I prefer using canned coconut milk, as it is super thick. You can try another milk. Homemade Keto Bounty Bars (Paleo, Vegan) can keep at room temperature but are best refrigerated. They are also freezer friendly, for up to 6 months.
Serving: 1Bar | Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Fiber: 5g | Vitamin A: 200IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 0.9mg | NET CARBS: 3g