- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to list
Ready In8 h 25 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix almond meal and butter together in a bowl; spoon into the bottoms of the paper liners and press into a flat crust.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, and vanilla extract together in a bowl with an electric mixer set to medium until smooth; spoon over the crust layer in the paper liners.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cream cheese mixture is nearly set in the middle, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Let cupcakes cool at room temperature until cool enough to handle. Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight before serving.
Per Serving: 204 calories; 20 g fat; 2.1 g carbohydrates; 4.9 g protein; 82 mg cholesterol; 151 mg sodium.