- ½ cup almond meal
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Step 2Mix almond meal and butter together in a bowl; spoon into the bottoms of the paper liners and press into a flat crust.
- Step 3Beat cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, and vanilla extract together in a bowl with an electric mixer set to medium until smooth; spoon over the crust layer in the paper liners.
- Step 4Bake in the preheated oven until the cream cheese mixture is nearly set in the middle, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Step 5Let cupcakes cool at room temperature until cool enough to handle. Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight before serving.
Per Serving:209 calories; protein 4.9g 10% DV; carbohydrates 3.5g 1% DV; fat 20g 31% DV; cholesterol 82.2mg 27% DV; sodium 151.1mg 6% DV.