This was one of those “Keto is Weird – what do I have on hand” recipes:
- 1lb Frozen Broccoli (chopped)
- 1-1/3c Queso Cheese Dip (La Terra Fina dip from Costco)
- 1/2c Heavy Cream
- 18oz Zatarain’s Andouille Sausage (diced)
- 1lb Costco Packaged Rotisserie Chicken Breast (diced)
- 6 slices Wright Hickory Bacon (cooked)
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
Mix cheese queso dip and heavy cream. Stir in rest of ingredients and pour into greased 9×13 baking dish.
Bake at 350F for 50 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
Costco cheese dip can be replaced with cream cheese and pepper-jack cheese mixed.
6 Servings/683 calories/6g net carbs