- 170 g pre shredded/grated cheese mozzarella
- 85 g almond meal/flour *see recipe notes below
- 2 tbsp cream cheese full fat
- 1 tbsp garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp parsley fresh or dried
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt to taste
- 1 egg medium Metric grams – US measurements
- Place all the ingredients apart from the egg, in a microwaveable bowl. Stir gently to mix together. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Stir then microwave on HIGH for a further 30 seconds.
- Add the egg then mix gently to make a cheesy dough.
- Place on a baking tray and form into a garlic bread shape. Cut slices into the low-carb garlic bread
- Optional: Mix 2 tbsp melted butter, 1 tsp parsley and 1 tsp garlic. Brush over the top of the low-carb garlic bread, sprinkle with more cheese.
- Bake at 220C/425F for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts: Cheesy Keto Garlic Bread – using mozzarella dough Amount Per Serving (1 slice (makes 10)) Calories 117.4 Calories from Fat 88
% Daily Value* Total Fat 9.8g 15% Total Carbohydrates 2.4g 1% Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4% Sugars 0.6g Protein 6.2g 12%