I can’t tell you enough that I love cheesecakes and this gluten-free cheesecake is easily one of my favorites! Considering that I’ve made tons of carb and sugar filled cheesecakes in my life, I can’t believe that this one is low carb and has no sugar added. This Keto Strawberry Cheesecake includes a Nui Cookie Snickerdoodle crust, a 4-ingredient Keto Strawberry pie filling topping, and a low-carb vanilla cheesecake base. Since I made these in muffin tins, they’re pre-portioned and perfect for sharing.
Snickerdoodle Low Carb Cheesecake Crust
- 2 packs Nui Snickerdoodle Cookies 10% off with DRDAVINAHS
- 2 tbsp Pecans, Unsalted
- 1 tbsp Salted butter melted
Sugar-free Vanilla Cheesecake
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Granular Monk Fruit Erythritol
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Keto Strawberry Topping
- 1 cup Strawberries I used frozen
- 2 tbsp Granular Monk Fruit Erythritol
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Make the crust by mixing all of the crust ingredients in a food processor
- Line the muffin tins with mini, standard or jumbo silicone molds or use a nonstick spray.
- Divide the crust across the muffin tins and press it down with a spoon to form a solid base
- Bake for 3-5 minutes. You want the crust to be golden and slightly brown. Cooking the crust will prevent it from being soggy.
- Add all of the ingredients for the cheesecake to a stand mixer and blend until smooth
- Divide the cheesecake mixture among the muffin tins
- Add water to the bottom of a baking sheet – this is the water bath for the cheesecake
- Add the muffin pan to the water-lined baking sheet
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the center of the cheesecake is almost set
- Add the strawberries, lemon juice, and sweetener to a saucepan. Cook on medium until the strawberries defrost.
- Add the Xanthan gum to the pan and continue to cook until a syrup forms. Xanthan gum serves as a thickener and cooks quickly so keep an eye on it. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Allow the cheesecakes and sauce to cool. You can top the cheesecakes with the strawberry sauce or wait until just before serving the dish.
Recipe Nutrition Facts
Nutrition FactsGluten-free Strawberry Cheesecake BitesAmount Per ServingCalories 292Calories from Fat 252% Daily Value*Fat 28g43%Saturated Fat 13g65%Trans Fat 0gPolyunsaturated Fat 0gMonounsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 86mg29%Sodium 166mg7%Potassium 129mg4%Carbohydrates 5g2%Fiber 0g0%Sugar 3g3%Protein 6g12%Vitamin A 675IU14%Vitamin C 16.1mg20%Calcium 59mg6%Iron 0.5mg3%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.