Keto waffles are my award winning breakfast that has won over many high-carb lovers! Keep any extras and use them as sweet sandwich bread for school lunches. Place cream cheese and berries inside for a yummy lunch box.Prep Time10 minsCook Time20 minsTotal Time30 minsCourse: Bread, Breakfast, Cakes and desserts, Coconut Flour Recipes, Lunch boxes, SnacksDiet: Gluten Free, Grain free, Keto, LCHF, Low Carb, No Sugars, Wheat FreeKeyword: Keto waffles Servings: Total Carbs: 4.5gFibre: 2g
- 5 eggs – medium separated
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 4 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp full fat milk or cream
- 125 g butter melted
- Whisk the egg whites until firm and form stiff peaks.
- Mix the egg yolks, coconut flour, sweetener, and baking powder.
- Add the melted butter slowly, mixing to ensure it is a smooth consistency.
- Add the milk and vanilla, mix well.
- Gently fold spoons of the whisked egg whites into the yolk mixture. Try to keep as much of the air and fluffiness as possible.
- Place enough of the waffle mixture into the warm waffle maker to make one waffle. Cook until golden.
- Repeat until all the mixture has been used.
Keto WafflesAmount Per Serving: Calories 280Calories from Fat 234% Daily Value*Fat 26g40%
Protein 7g14%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.