- 1/4 cup boiling water
- One .3 oz box Sugar Free Lemon Jello
- 2 packets sugar substitute (use what you like)
- 2 cups plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Fat Free Cool Whip
- 4 squares (2 sheets) graham crackers
- Dissolve Jello and sweetener in boiling water. Let cool for 4-5 minutes.
- Add yogurt and stir until incorporated.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes – 1 hour works better I think.
- Gently fold Cool Whip into yogurt.
- Divide evenly into 4 dessert bowls.
- Coarsely crush graham crackers in a zipper bag.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top of lemon cream clouds.
- Serve immediately.
- You can make this ahead of time mixing all ingredients up to the Cool Whip (don’t add graham crackers). Just divide it into individual serving bowls and refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with graham cracker crumbs just before serving so that they don’t get soggy!
- This recipe has very generous servings. If you want smaller servings, divide into 6 small bowls and add 2 graham cracker squares. SmartPoints value is reduced to 2 Points per serving.
- I have only made this with lemon Jello so far, but I’m sure that lime would be just as yummy. Be adventurous and try your favorite flavor of sugar-free gelatin in this recipe and be sure to let me know how it comes out!
Serves 4 3 SmartPoints per serving