- 1 (14 OZ. ) PACKAGE SUGAR-FREE PILLSBURY DEVIL’S FOOD CAKE MIX
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 2 egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 6 TBSP SUGAR FREE PILLSBURY CHOCOLATE FROSTING
- 4 TBSP ANDES-CREME DE MENTHE BAKING CHIPS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing combine all ingredients. Using a hand whisk, whisk together all ingredients until well combined and smooth. (If the batter is too thick add 2 more Tbsp of water to thin it out.)
- Using two 12 muffin tins, line 20 muffin cups with cupcake liners.
- Pour batter evenly into liners.
- Cook for 15-18 minutes or until fork comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, melt sugar free frosting in a microwaveable bowl for 30 seconds.
- Allow cupcakes to cool for 10 minutes. Then dip the tops of each cupcake into melted frosting.
- Let frosting set for 2-3 minutes then sprinkle baking chips evenly on each cupcake.
Servings: Makes 20 regular size cupcakes
GREEN: 3 SmartPoints for 1 cupcake or 2 cupcakes for 7 SmartPoints
BLUE: 3 SmartPoints for 1 cupcake or 2 cupcakes for 6 SmartPoints
PURPLE: 3 SmartPoints for 1 cupcake or 2 cupcakes for 6 SmartPoints