his Lime Fluff is easy to make and is zero Smart Points on the Weight Watchers Blue Plan, Purple plan & Freestyle plan. It is 1 SmartPoint per portion on the WW Green plan.
Prep Time 20 minutes Cook Time 2 hours Total Time 2 hours 20 minutes Servings 6 servings Calories 49 kcal
- 1 tub 450g or 2 cups fat free plain yogurt / fat free Greek yogurt (* see notes if following WW Green plan)
- 1 sachet sugar free lime jelly / jello crystals or powder * see notes
- Juice of ½ lime optional
- ½ cup boiling water (¼ pint) *see notes
- ½ cup cold water (¼ pint) *see notes
- Pour the jelly / jello crystals into a jug and add the boiling water. Stir, then once all the crystals have dissolved add the cold water and set aside to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Pour the yogurt into the bowl of a stand mixer or if you are using a hand whisk, pour into a large bowl. Squeeze the juice of ½ lime into the yogurt and whisk for 2 – 3 minutes until bubbles start to form.
- Slowly pour the jelly / jello mixture into the yogurt in a steady stream continuing to whisk whilst you do so.
- Whisk for a further 5 – 10 minutes until the mixture has increased in volume and is light and bubbly.
- Spoon the mixture into individual ramekins or pots and place in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours.
- If you are following the WW Green plan you will need to use fat free Greek yogurt in this recipe for the SmartPoints to remain as 1 SmartPoint per portion. Fat free natural yogurt increases the SmartPoints slightly!
- Jell-o jelly powder come in 10.3g sachets. Mix the powder with half the amount of water that is suggested on the packet (ie use ½ cup of boiling water to dissolve the powder then add ½ cup of cold water).
- Hartley’s jelly powder comes in sachets of approx 11.5g. Mix this jelly up with half the amount of water that is suggested on the packet (ie use ¼ pint of boiling water to dissolve the powder and then add ¼ pint of cold water).
Serving: 0.75cup | Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 81mg | Potassium: 209mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 164mg | Iron: 1mg