These low-carb blueberry pancakes are so easy to whip up that you can sit back and relax, this delicious brunch will basically take care of itself. Serve with whipped cream and enjoy with the whole family!
- 6 eggs
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 3 oz. melted butter
- 2⁄3 cup almond flour
- 2⁄3 cup oat fiber
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ lemon, the zest
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 3 oz. fresh blueberries
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, cream cheese and melted butter.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients separately, except blueberries, and then pour into the egg mixture. Combine well until you get a smooth batter. Let rest for a few minutes.
- Fry the pancakes over medium heat in a small nonstick pan or cast-iron pan. Use around ⅓ cup (0.75 dl) batter per pancake.
- Fry for a few minutes and gently add some blueberries, without pressing them down too hard. Flip and fry for a few more minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream or browned butter.