LOW CARB KETO CREAM CHEESE COOKIES RECIPE – QUICK & EASY
These low carb keto cream cheese cookies are so fast & easy to make! Just 6 ingredients, 10 minutes prep, and 15 minutes in the oven.
Course Dessert Cuisine American Calories 110 kcal Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 15 minutes Total Time 25 minutesServings 24 for 2″ cookies
Click underlined ingredients to buy them!
Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients.
- 1/4 cup Butter (softened)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend (or up to 1/2 cup if you like them very sweet)
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tbsp Sour cream (optional)
- 3 cups Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to beat together the butter, cream cheese, and sweetener, until it’s fluffy and light in color.
- Beat in the vanilla extract, salt and egg. Beat in sour cream, if using (optional).
- Beat in the almond flour, 1/2 cup (64 g) at a time. (The dough will be dense and a little crumbly, but should stick when pressed together.)
- Use a medium cookie scoop (about 1 1/2 tbsp, 22 mL volume) to scoop balls of the dough onto the prepared cookie sheet. Flatten with your palm.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until the edges are lightly golden. Allow to cool completely in the pan before handling (cookies will harden as they cool).
Amount per serving:
Calories110g Fat10g Protein3.4g Total Carbs3.2g Net Carbs1.7g Fiber1.5g Sugar0.6g