This Low Carb Taco Casserole Recipe is the perfect dinner idea for anyone trying to eat low carb or Keto. A satisfying meal that is quick, easy and nutritious. Make rice to serve on the side and this will be a family favorite weeknight dinner!
ngredients Needed For Taco Casserole (screenshot for grocery list)
- Frozen Cauliflower Rice
- Ground Beef
- Red Bell Pepper
- White Onion
- Taco Seasoning
- Tomato Paste
- Shredded Colby/Jack Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Black Olives
- Salsa – Hot Sauce
How Do You Make Taco Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Pan fry the cauliflower rice in oil over medium/high heat until browned. Transfer to greased casserole dish and spread in an even layer.
- Brown ground beef with red pepper and onion over medium/high heat. Drain excess fat if necessary then add taco seasoning, tomato paste and water. Stir and cook until liquid absorbs. Transfer to casserole dish in an even layer on top of cauliflower rice.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Spread sour cream over the top. Sprinkle with extra shredded cheese and toppings.