- ▢¼ cup walnuts, toasted (optional) and chopped
- ▢¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted (optional) and chopped
- ▢1 tablespoon dried cranberries, chopped
- ▢1 tablespoon raisins, chopped
- ▢3 ounces semisweet chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli)
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add nuts to a non-stick skillet and dry roast for just a couple of minutes (optional).
- Chop nuts and fruit. Add to a single bowl, or keep items separate if your prefer.
- Add 2 ounces of chocolate chips to a glass bowl and microwave at 50 percent power for 30 seconds. Remove bowl and stir chocolate.
- Microwave at 50 percent power for another 15-20 seconds. Remove bowl and stir in remaining ounce of chocolate chips.
- Continue to stir until chocolate is completely melted. If necessary, return to microwave for 5 second intervals.
- Drop 1 teaspoon of chocolate onto parchment paper and spread into a 2-3 inch circle with back of spoon. Quickly repeat with remaining chocolate to make a total of 12 chocolate disks.
- Sprinkle fruit and nuts over the top and press lightly so the toppings stick to the chocolate.
- Let cool until chocolate firms (approximately 45 minutes) or refrigerate for 20 minutes if you can’t wait.