- 40 grams cheddar cheese
- 2 rashers bacon, chopped lean, visible fat removed
- 100 grams Smash
- 300 grams fat free onion & chive cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Add the eggs, cottage cheese, and a grind of salt and pepper to a bowl, and mix very well. Use a hand blender if you have one, or a whisk if you don’t. Beat well enough so it forms a smooth paste with minimal lumps.
- Meanwhile, fry the bacon in low calorie cooking spray until it’s starting to turn brown and crispy.
- Add the bacon, Smash, cheese, and baking powder to the cottage cheese mixture, and combine to form your scone dough.
- Spritz a baking tray with low calorie cooking spray. Form 8 scones from your dough, and place them on the tray. Spritz well with low calorie cooking spray.
- Bake your scones in the oven for 20 minutes, or until they’re golden brown.
The nutritional and Syn values provided are carefully calculated and correct at time of publication but may not always be completely accurate.If you’re serious about sticking rigidly to your plan, it’s always worth doing your own calculations for extra peace of mind – and remember, we may be using different brands or variations of ingredients which can significantly impact the nutritional and Syn values!SlimmingViolet.com is not responsible for any loss or damage due to reliance on nutritional information provided here. SlimmingViolet.com is an independent and UNOFFICIAL website, and it is in no way affiliated with, endorsed by, or representative of Slimming World. I’m NOT a Slimming World consultant, nor am I trained to give advice on any aspect of the plan, and so any information provided here should never replace the guidance of your consultant.Want to share this recipe with a friend? No problem whatsoever – but please don’t screenshot or copy and paste. Instead, use the sharing buttons provided or share the link to this original recipe post.All images and content are copyright protected by SlimmingViolet.com.