Course FreezerPrep Time 5 minutesCook Time 1 hour 5 minutesTotal Time 1 hour 10 minutesServingsAuthor Stephanie Ertel
- 1 29 oz frozen ravioli package
- 1 24 oz jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Label a 11X7 freezer container with date, name and cooking instructions.
- Spread 1/4 cup of spaghetti sauce on bottom of container.
- Layer frozen ravioli on bottom of dish.
- Add diced bell pepper top.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese on top of everything.
- Spread 3/4 cup of sauce on next layer.
- Layer more frozen ravioli.
- Cover with remaining sauce and make sure all of the ravioli is covered.
- Cover with foil and label with directions.
- Put remaining mozzarella cheese in bag and save for cooking.
- To cook: Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Bake covered for 60 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle cheese on top and put back in oven for 5-10 minutes to melt cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!