Yield: 4 Servings (2 Freestyle points per serving)Course: DessertKeyword: freestyle, weight watchers, WWFreestyleIngredients
- 1/8 pre-made pie crust dough (I used Pillsbury)
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll pie crust and cut 4 one inch pieces using a small cookie cutter if you have one. Place the pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake 9 minutes or until they are golden.
- In a medium bowl, add the blueberries, sugar, flour and cornstarch. Stir until completely blended.
- Divide the blueberry mixture into 4 four ounce ramekins. Bake for 18 minutes, or until blueberries are bubbling.