- 2 eggs
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp Stevia
- 1/2 cup President’s Choice Whole Grain Pancake Mix
- 10g Hershey Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350oF. Place muffin cups in a 12 hole muffin tin and set aside.
- Mix eggs, apple sauce, stevia, baking soda, unsweetened cocoa together.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Slowly add small amounts of the President’s Choice Whole Grain Pancake Mix, continue to mix.
Distribute mix evenly into 6 muffin cups.
- Top the muffins with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350F for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in to the centre of the muffin comes out clean.Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool before serving.