8 Freestyle Points 215 Calories PREP TIME:10 mins TOTAL TIME:3 hrs
- 5 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup Better n Peanut Butter
- 2 1/2 cups light whipped topping, I use truwhip skinny topping
- reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust , homemade or pre-made
- 2 tablespoons Hershey’s chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar together in a medium bowl.
- Mix in Better ‘n Peanut Butter and beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into graham cracker pie shell; cover, and refrigerate until firm, at least 2-3 hours.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION Serving: 1slice, Calories: 215kcal, Carbohydrates: 30g, Protein: 2.5g, Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 83mg, Potassium: 0mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 15g, Vitamin A: 0%, Vitamin C: 0%, Calcium: 0%, Iron: 0%Freestyle Points: 8