These Nutella Baked Oats are a super hearty breakfast, with an amazing chocolate hit – they also make a rich and tasty dessert!
Nutrition PER SERVING
- CALORIES 540
- CARBS 65G
- PROTEIN 29G
- FAT 17G
- SATURATES 4.7G
- SUGARS 19G
or the full list of ingredients and comprehensive instructions, please see the recipe card below. Before you scroll, there’s important stuff in the blurb!
These rich and indulgent Nutella Baked Oats feel much naughtier than they actually are and they’re the perfect chocolatey, breakfast treat. If you prefer a drier texture to your baked oats, then we’d recommend using just one egg instead of two – they’ll be absolutely delicious either way!
Not only are our Nutella Baked Oats great for breakfast, but they’re also fantastic when served for dessert. We love ours served with some aerosol cream or even some sweetened, whipped quark.
If you want to make these Nutella Baked Oats ahead of time, then they freeze really well and can be easily defrosted and reheated, which means they’re fab for those busier mornings!
What diets are these Nutella Baked Oats suitable for?
These Nutella Baked Oats are suitable for vegetarian diets.
They can be made suitable for gluten free diets by swapping the following ingredients out for gluten free alternatives;
Please make sure to double or triple check all of your ingredients if you’re cooking for people with allergies.
How Weight Watchers friendly is this Nutella Baked Oats recipe?
- You need to count 14 Points per portion of this Nutella Baked Oats recipe if you’re on WW Green.
- You need to count 6 Points per portion of this Nutella Baked Oats recipe if you’re on WW Blue.
- You need to count 2 Points per portion of this Nutella Baked Oats recipe if you’re on WW Purple.
- 40 g oats
- 175 g fat free natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp granulated sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients and just one teaspoon of the Nutella until combined.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish and add the remaining Nutella into the centre.
- Place into the oven for 30-35 minutes until set and golden.