- 2 pounds of frozen peaches
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 can of diet 7UP or Sprite
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread the frozen peaches out evenly, covering the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the entire bag of dry cake mix over the peaches.
- Slowly, pour the 7UP or Sprite over the cake mix. Do not mix with a spoon. Just pour it on top to cover the cake mix well.
- Cover the cobbler with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue to bake for another 40 minutes.
Notes:1 serving = 4 WW Points