- 1 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Protein Pancake Power Cakes, Flapjack and Waffle Baking Mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup water (give or take depending on the batter consistency)
- 1/4 cup zero point granulated white sugar substitute ( I use Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener)
- 1 large egg or 2 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries *see note section for frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine egg, water, applesauce & sugar substitute.
- Blend together. Add kodiak pancake mix/protein powder and baking powder. Stir until well combined.
- Fold in fresh or frozen blueberries. ( I usually add more on top of batter and cover them a bit with the batter.)
- Spray the muffin tin with cooking spray or use muffin foil- liners.
- Pour batter into 12 muffin cups. Bake for 16-20 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days or in the freezer for up to two months.
- Sprinkle the tops with a powdered sugar, if desired.
Makes regular size 12 muffins
*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.