- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Pancake Mix or all purpose flour* see notes
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup zero point white sugar substitute – I use Lakanto Classic Monkfuit Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin puree
- 4 lightly beaten eggs or 1 cup liquid egg substitute
Cream Cheese Swirl:
- 8 oz. light cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp skim milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup sugar substitute (that equivalent to 1/3 cup real sugar) I use Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 10 x 15 or 18 x 13 baking sheet with non stick cooking spray. (I use a 18×13 baking sheet.) Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine, flour, baking soda, powder, salt, cinnamon, sugar substitute, and cloves. Stir until combined.
- Add eggs or liquid eggs, pumpkin and unsweetened applesauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine, softened cream cheese, skim milk, egg, and sugar substitute.
- Whisk until nice and smooth. To avoid lumps, make sure the cream cheese is softened, and/or at room temperature. Pour the cream cheese mixture over pumpkin batter.
- Using a table knife gently cut through the batter to make swirls with the cream cheese evenly through the batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Makes 36 bars
1 PersonalPoints™ for one bar or 2 bars for 3 PersonalPoints*
*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.