In this quick recipe for breaded boneless pork chops adapted from Cooking Light , Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs add crunch, while chopped fresh sage and black pepper provide plenty of flavor.
Ingredients Serves 4
|6 oz center-cut lean pork loin chop|
|2 tbsp pineapple juice|
|1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce|
|1⁄4 tsp ground ginger|
|1⁄8 tsp garlic powder|
|1 large egg white, lightly beaten|
|1⁄3 cup dry bread crumbs|
|1⁄4 tsp dried Italian seasoning|
|1⁄4 tsp paprika|
|1 dash garlic powder|
|1 cooking spray|
- Prep 15 min
- Cook 50 min
- Ready 65 min
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim fat from chops.
- Combine juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder and egg whites in a bowl; stir well.
- Combine breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, paprika, and dash of garlic powder in a shallow dish; stir well.
- Dip chops in juice mixture, and dredge in breadcrumbs mixture.
- Place chops on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until tender, turning after 25 minutes.
- Per serving: 3 SmartPoints; 3 PointsPlus; 3 POINTS (old)
Recipe originally inspired by Food.com with 5-star rating and 13 reviews.
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 133||Calories from Fat 27|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||4%|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||2%|
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Nutrient information may not be available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Use this data as a guide only.