This Pumpkin Pie with Coconut Milk is a healthy alternative to traditional pumpkin pie and is so delicious! The perfect pie for the holidays!
It’s that time of the year when we are eating and drinking pumpkin everything! I love pumpkin pie, but not a huge fan of the store bought crusts. What’s even better is that this version is much healthier and lighter than the traditional pumpkin pie.
- 3 eggs
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup + 2tbsp Truvia brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 9graham cracker sheets (more if you want crust to go up on the sides of the pie)
- 2 1/2 tbsp Truvia brown sugar
- 3 tbsp non-fat greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use blender or food processor to grind graham crackers to crumbs. Add in sugar and greek yogurt and mix.
- Add graham cracker crust to bottom of the pie pan. Using parchment paper, rub the pie crust evenly. Refrigerate while making filling.
- Blend together the eggs with a hand or stand mixer.
- Add coconut milk, vanilla, Truvia, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well. Fold in pumpkin puree and mix until smooth.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into pie pan over graham cracker crust. Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream/topping. Garnish with cinnamon if desired.