Deliciously seasoned cauliflower, slow roasted to perfection. Smoky, tangy, and incredibly flavorful, it makes an excellent low Points side dish recipe.
- 1 large head cauliflower (chopped into florets)
- 2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- Juice of 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and mist with non-fat cooking spray.
- Lightly mist cauliflower florets with non-fat cooking spray or an olive oil mister.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Place cauliflower on baking sheet and place in oven. Roast until tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place cauliflower into serving bowl. Top with green onions and squeeze fresh lime juice all over the cauliflower.
Entire recipe makes 6 servingsServing size is about 3/4 cupEach serving = 0 Points**based only on ingredients with an SP Freestyle value
Calories: 44 kcal Carbohydrates: 9.5 g Protein: 3.2 g Fat: 0.4 g Saturated Fat: 0 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 440 mg Potassium: 477 mg Fiber: 4.1 g Sugar: 3.8 g Calcium: 30 mg Iron: 1.1 mg