- 2 red bell peppers stemmed, seeded, chopped into chunks
- 4 large tomatoes chopped into chunks
- 4 cups fat free veggie broth
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup reduced fat canned coconut milk
- optional: green onions for garnish
- Add all ingredients except coconut milk and green onions to slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 2-4 hours. It will be ready after 2 hours but won’t hurt anything if it cooks for another hour or two (like if you aren’t home).
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Add coconut milk.
- Blend in blender.
- Serve with green onions for garnish (optional).