- ▢1 package (1.4 ounces) Sugar-Free Jello Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
- ▢2 cups unsweetened almond milk beverage
- ▢¾ cup thawed whipped topping (such as cool whip or tru whip)
- ▢12 mini marshmallows
- ▢2 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts, chopped (I used chopped almonds)
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the instant pudding and milk until thoroughly combined and all dry pudding mix has been absorbed, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add ¾ cup whisked pudding mixture into separate mixing bowl. Gently stir in TruWhip until completely incorporated.
- Divide chocolate pudding mixture evenly (from first bowl) into 4 dessert glasses or ramekins. Top with pudding TruWhip mixture, divided evenly.
- Refrigerate filled dessert glasses until set, at least 45 minutes.
- When ready to serve, remove from refrigerator and top with mini marshmallows and chopped nuts, divided evenly.