- 3cups All Bran extra fiber cereal, Kellogg’s
- 2 1⁄2-3cups hot water, as per your taste of the moisture
- 1(18 1/4 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 1 1⁄2teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare muffin tin with Pam for Baking spray.
- Soak the cereal with water until all absorbed.
- Mix the baking powder with the dry brownie mix.
- Add the cereal mixture until well blended.
- Divide batter into muffin cups.
- Bake for approximately 23 minutes, until the muffin tops spring back.
WW POINT: 1